Pages

Search This Blog

Loving the Lovedrobe - Red lace sweetheart dress

I spent much of January surfing the web picking up loads of bargains in the January sales. One of my best purchases is the Red lace sweetheart skater dress from Lovedrobe (bought via New Look). This is my first purchase from Lovedrobe. When shopping online I am always hesitant to try new brands as you just don't know what the fit will be like, and if it's not good there is the hassle of sending things back. I tend to stick with the tried and true, which can be a little dull. But this dress was going for half price - £20 - so I decided to take the plunge.




Shoes, belt and leggings - Primark


As you can see the dress is a lovely red lace. I do love lace - it feels wonderfully decadent and extravagant and rich, and makes me feel quite sensual. This dress is also available in black, but as I am always a sucker for red and I do have a black lace dress already the red one was the obvious choice. 





I ordered a size 22, which is pretty much my standard size, and it fits like it was made for me. The length is perfect with leggings, it fits comfortably across my bust and the sweetheart neckline is gorgeous. Why don't more dresses have a sweetheart neckline?





And then there are the sleeves - I am always a fan of sleeves as my arms and I are still learning to love one another. And these aren't just sleeves, these are sexy, perfect length, lacy sleeves - happiness! 


So generally, I would say my first purchase from Lovedrobe went rather well! I know this dress will be worn often for evenings out, and whenever I need a bit of a lift because I feel fabulous in it. In fact, I may be going for the black one too, come pay day...


Post a Comment

Copyright @ Curves & Curls. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign